Church built over a Byzantine church by the Italians in 1935. The church is maintained by Franciscan missionary Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. A pilgrim hospice was built in 1926 on the site.
A verse from the sermon is written on each of the walls. There are illustrations on the floor which describe the qualities of man according to the sermon: faith, hope, love, prudence, justice, strength, and moderation. There are pictures on the walls depicting the Stations of the Cross.
Hours: Summer: 8.00 – 11:45, 14.30 – 17.00