National Library of Israel

August 7, 2019 – 7 Av 5779 moss 0

National Library of Israel The National Library of Israel(NLI), הספרייה הלאומית‎, formerly the Jewish National and University Library is dedicated to collecting the cultural treasures […]

The Knesset

August 5, 2019 – 5 Av 5779 moss 0

Israel’s parliament is known as the Knesset הַכְּנֶסֶת. The Knesset passes all of the country’s laws, elects the President and Prime Minister, approves the cabinet, […]

Jerusalem Botanical Gardens

June 26, 2018 – 13 Tammuz 5778 moss 0

The Jerusalem Botanical Gardens is an oasis of green in the heart of Jerusalem.   Located in the neighborhood of Nayot in Jerusalem, on the southeastern edge of the Givat Ram campus of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. It serves as an education, learning and research center, holds a diverse collection of plants from around the world which are displayed geographically and is a destination for tourism, recreation and cultural events. At around 30 acres, the Jerusalem Botanical Gardens is the largest in Israel. There are over 6,000 species and varieties of plants from around the world – Israel’s largest collection of live plants – displayed in 6 phyto-geographical sections – Southern Africa, Europe, North America, Australia, South-East and Central Asia and the Mediterranean. The sections simulate the landscapes of these areas.

Zichron Moshe Synagogue בית הכנסת חסד ורחמים

February 14, 2018 – 29 Shevat 5778 moss 0

The Zichron Moshe Synagogue is situated at the entrance to Mazkeret Moshe neighborhood on Carmel street.
The original building was a two-room apartment and a courtyard. It was then sold and turned the building into a pub. One day a butcher named Yitzhak Armoza entered the tavern and put 10 coins on the table, and requested that the tavern was replace by a synagogue. 

Museum on the Seam

January 21, 2018 – 5 Shevat 5778 moss 0

The Museum on the Seam is a socio-political contemporary art museum located in Jerusalem. The Museum is housed in a building that was built in 1932 by the Barmki family. Following the war of 1948 until the Six Day War of 1967, the building served as an army outpost on the border between Israel and Jordan.