Kiryat Bialik is a city in the Haifa District in Israel north of the city in the Zevulun Valley. In 2015 it had a population of 39,100.
Kiryat Bialik was established in July 1934 by a group of German Jewish immigrants who received a plot of land from the Jewish National Fund. The residents were mainly professionals, doctors, engineers and lawyers who lived in private homes with gardens. During World War II, Kiryat Bialik was bombed due to its proximity to the oil refineries in Haifa. In 1950, it was declared a local council, attaining city status in 1976.