Givatayim which east of Tel Aviv and is part of the metropolitan area known as Gush Dan. In 2015 it had a population of 57,508. It was established in 1922 by pioneers of the Second Aliyah.
The name Givatayim comes from the ‘two hills’ on which it was established, Borochov Hill and Kozlovsky Hill. Since it was established it has greatly expanded today it is actually 4 hills.