Alumot (Hebrew: אֲלֻמּוֹת, means Sheaves) is a kibbutz in northern Israel. Located to the south of the Sea of Galilee, it falls under the jurisdiction of Emek HaYarden Regional Council. In 2012 it had a population of 243.
Kibbutz Alumot was formed in 1936 by a kvutza of graduates of the Ben Shemen Agricultural School. In 1940, the groupmoved to a temporary site known as “Poria Alumot” (now Poria Illit). They earned a living from agriculture and a sanatorium, Beit Alumot. In 1947 they established a permanent settlement on a hill overlooking Lake Kinneret. Due to a shortage of water, agricultural land and new members, the kibbutz was dismantled in 1969 and re-established the following year by immigrants from Argentina.